The MCAC is the governing body for intercollegiate athletics in Manitoba. Its mission is to foster the development of the student-athlete through the administration and promotion of intercollegiate athletics as part of the education experience and provide a leadership role in the development of sport in Manitoba.
“Building Character Through Athletic and Academic Achievement”
The MCAC will:
- Encourage academic success and promote a total educational experience.
- Continually contribute to the development of sport provincially and nationally.
- Provide structures that encourage competitive opportunities relevant to all members.
- Present training and competition at a level appropriate to meet the primary goal of completing a post-secondary education.
- Afford an athletic experience that assists members in striving for conference and national championships.
- Operate in a fiscally responsible manner.