1. Your goal for this season…And has it changed now?
Answer: My goal at the start of the year was to be on the floor as much as possible. As the season has progressed, I want to do everything I can do help the team be successful.
2. How difficult was it to return to conference play after year off due to COVID-19?
Answer: Physically, there was some natural ability that took over but in a lot of ways, it’s been hard because there are muscles I didn’t use as much and movements that were harder than others. Mentally, it has taken a lot to get back to this type of busy again.
3. Why did you choose volleyball as a sport?
Answer: When I was 12, my current teammate on the Providence team, Tyra Peters, told me I should come to club tryouts, so I did. I chose volleyball over soccer and I’ve been loving it ever since.
4. Who is the joker/fun person on your team?
Answer: On the court, Alex Buhler always makes me laugh during games. Off the court, everyone on our team has the potential to make me laugh and usually does. I feel like I’m always laughing.
5. What are you listening to right now?…and/or pump up music?
Answer: The Step Up soundtrack is a constant and my pump up playlist is all over the map.
6. Best social media/website to follow?
Answer: I have a couple fitness accounts on TikTok that are amazing.
BONUS: Favourite TV show and/or movie?
Answer: Favourite TV show – Fresh Prince of Bel-Air or Friends. Favourite movie – The Fast and Furious.