1. Your goal for this season…And has it changed now?
Answer: My goal for this season was to be the best version of myself that I can be. I haven’t played in two years so I wanted to play hard for my team and also for my last year on the court. This has always been my goal for each season, but this season has been a long time coming for me and I am so excited to go out with a bang!
2. How difficult was it to return to conference play after year off due to COVID-19?
Answer: For me it was hard, but super exciting, because not only did I have a year off from playing because of COVID-19, but I was injured the entire previous season in 2019-20.
3. Why did you choose volleyball as a sport?
Answer: I wanted to follow in my mom’s footsteps. She had grown up playing volleyball and I wanted to do the same!
4. Who is the joker/fun person on your team?
Answer: Honestly I would have to say that our whole team is constantly cracking me up. Everyone I turn to I can always get an encouraging smile or a laugh form someone.
5. What are you listening to right now?…and/or pump up music?
Answer: I usually have OneRepublic on repeat everywhere I go!
6. Best social media/website to follow?
BONUS: Favourite TV show and/or movie?Answer: Favourtie TV show has to be New Girl and my favourite movies are Marvel movies.