1. Your goal for this season…And has it changed now?
Answer: To improve my game and to grow to love the game of volleyball even more (which will be hard because I already love it so much!). Oh, and to go to Nationals 😉
2. How difficult was it to return to conference play after year off due to COVID-19?
Answer: Skill wise it was challenging because my body was constantly sore and my mind was always running trying to remember all the abilities I could do before. But above anything, I was just excited to play!
3. Why did you choose volleyball as a sport?
Answer: My friends actually had to beg me to play so that my school could have a volleyball team in sixth grade. I really didn’t want to play. But that year I fell in love with the sport!
4. Who is the joker/fun person on your team?
Answer: Brooklyn De Jong is my dancing partner. Whenever I feel down I can just look at Brooklyn and she is either already dancing or we’ll start dancing together!
5. What are you listening to right now?…and/or pump up music?
Answer: Playing Rain Over Me by Pitbull and Right Round by FloRida is a deadly combination. Gets me singing and dancing every time!
6. Best social media/website to follow?
Answer: TikTok. I’m literally obsessed.
BONUS: Favourite TV show and/or movie?
Answer: I re-watch Pretty Little Liars every year. Definitely my favourite show!