1. Your goal for this season…And has it changed now?
Answer: My goal was to go to Nationals; we have made it! It has now changed to try and win Nationals. It will take effort but with BU soccer, we can do it.
2. Thoughts on being part of Nationals this season?
Answer: It’s an amazing feeling. Not just being able to compete but to compete with the guys you love to play with the most. We can also show why our league should have an opportunity in Nationals.
3. How difficult was it to return to conference play after year off due to COVID-19?
Answer: It was definitely a rough start. To come back to play competitive, to get your touch back, skills back, everything after being off a field is hard, but little by little you can get it back and improve it.
4. Your greatest soccer moment so far?
Answer: Being able to win the league at this high of level with my brother.
5. Why did you choose soccer as a sport?
Answer: My dad was a professional soccer player. Watching him play made me fall in love with the beautiful game and ever since I could walk, I’ve always had a soccer ball at my feet.
6. Who is the joker/fun person on your team?
Answer: Forward Chris Eluemelem. He’s always laughing, joking, smiling, dancing! Every time you look at him, he’s doing something to make you laugh.
7. What are you listening to right now?…pump up music?
Answer: Some pump up music and some chill music to calm my little bit of nerves I have!
8. Best social media/website to follow?
9. Favourite TV show and/or movie?
Answer: Fast and Furious franchise.
10. Did you have a soccer star that you admired growing up?
Answer: Ronaldinho – the way he played soccer was one of a kind!
11. When do you realize this team could do something special and make a championship run this year?
Answer: After our first game, we all connected instantly. The chemistry was there, the skill, the confidence and we became a team instantly.