ACC COUGARS ATHLETICS VOLLEYBALL GAME DAY PROTOCOL
- Masks are mandatory and will be expected to be worn by staff, students, and visitors in gymnasium, masks may be removed once athlete is on the playing surface
- Novel Coronavirus Screening Tool for Public Health will be carried out at each game
- During athletic matches; the only access to the gym for visiting teams and spectators will be through the West gymnasium doors
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be available at each entrance
- Proof of double vaccination will be required to enter the gym as an athlete, coach, staff or spectator
- The Cougars will have an access pass/ticket system for the 2021-22 volleyball season. Each varsity athlete will be provided with 3 passes in which they can hand out at their discretion to vaccinated spectators
- Remaining spaces within the gymnasium will be for the visiting teams opposite gendered coaches and athletes.
- All attendees must provide photo I.D. and government-issued proof of full immunization for all guests over the age of 12
- When entering the facility, spectators will be greeted by a Cougars staff member to confirm vaccination status and photo identification where required. Spectators will be expected to pay the $5 admission at the door. Cash only and students are free with proof of valid student card.
- Spectators may only arrive 30 minutes prior to game time and will be required to watch from inside the gymnasium rather than standing in the upstairs viewing area/hallway.
Live Stream Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB04r5DUvL5Euy9919NqqeA
CMU BLAZERS VOLLEYBALL GAME DAY PROTOCOL
- Spectators allowed through limited access passes: Totalling a maximum of 100 in-person viewers (roughly 70 through access pass)
- To ensure that we do not have to turn away spectators, we have created an access pass system. This system provides each varsity athlete and coach with 2 passes that they can give out to vaccinated spectators, totalling about 70 spectators per event. The remaining 30 spaces will be for CMU students and staff and members of the visiting team’s opposite gendered coaches and athletes.
- We will turn away CMU students and staff when our capacity hits 100.
- Spectators can only arrive 30 minutes prior to game time.
- Access through Main Entrance only
Livestream of events: https://www.youtube.com/c/CMUBlazers
PUC PILOTS VOLLEYBALL GAME DAY PROTOCOL
Niverville Community Resource & Recreational Centre (CRRC) Fast Facts:
- Address: 501 Center St. S, Niverville, MB R0A 0A1
- Parking: in front of Niverville CRRC
- Adults – $5; Seniors (55+) – $3; Providence Students/Staff/Faculty/Alumni – Free; 17 & Under – Free
- Absolutely no spectators on the track to watch or view the Pilots home games unless it is a special event taking place in which the guest list is provided.
Niverville CRRC Facility Use COVID-19 Procedures for 2021-2022 Season:
*All COVID-19 procedures are subject to change upon updated MB Public Health Orders
- Proof of full vaccination required for Providence Pilots ticketed sporting event for ANY fans 12 years of age and older. Proof requires photo ID and QR code. If a spectator is unable to provide proof of vaccination, they will be denied access as per MB public health orders.
- Masks for spectators are required during the entire duration of spectating
- Upon providing proof, you will be given a stamp for the day confirming you have done so.
- Capacity is currently set at 550 for the Niverville CRRC field house during Providence Pilots home games.
- Doors open no earlier than 45 minutes prior to the first game.
- Please expect lines upon entry for checking proof of vaccination and dress accordingly as, if the line is lengthy, it could extend outdoors.
- Entrance: walk through main Niverville CRRC entrance doors to show proof of vaccination then head to the right side of fieldhouse to use ‘entrance’ doors. To exit, there will be separate ‘exit’ doors located along the same glass panel of doors as the entry door.
Livestream Link: https://www.prov.ca/athletics/livestream/
USB LES ROUGES VOLLEYBALL GAME DAY PROTOCOL
- We will be running at 1/3 gym capacity meaning approximately 70 spectators permitted in the gym.
- Spectator access will require an access card, these cards will be provided to USB athletes and coaches to distribute on a game to game basis.
- We will have a limited number of spots for visiting institution guests which will be available upon request.
- Proof of full vaccination will be required for any fans 12 years of age and older. Proof requires photo ID and QR code.
- Masks for spectators are required in all indoor areas at USB.
- Spectator access will begin 20 minutes prior to game time.
Livestream on Les Rouges Youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/lesrougesUSB